WELCOME TO COMPACT SOLAR GENERATORS
We invite you to browse through our store and shop with confidence. We invite you to create an account with us if you like, or shop as a guest. Either way, your shopping cart will be active until you leave the store. Thank you for visiting.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM COMPACT SOLAR GENERATORS
1. ALL Generators & Parts Ship for FREE! - FREE Tracking Numbers - Shipping Insurance & Signature Confirmation
2. ALL Generators are Inspected / Tested before shipping. A generator will not ship until we are 100% Satisfied!
3. ALL Generators come with Manufacturers Warranties
4. All Generators are Built New to Order
5. We are a Family Owned & Opperated U.S. Business Located in the heart of Texas
6. We answer ALL email questions within the same day
7. We only ship within the U.S.A..
8. We Only do business with other U.S. Businesses
9. Our Solar Generator Prices are LOWER than most of our competitors
10. Refer someone to our website & if they purchase a generator YOU will get PAID
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What do we do? We provide a service & build Portable & Non-Portable
Solar Generator Systems for homes & businesses across the U.S..
2. Where are we located? McCulloch County, Texas
3. What kind of Warranties come with the generators? All parts that
make up a solar generator come with Manufacturers Warranties.
4. Do I need a Permit to install a solar generator? In most cases no
you won't. Check you local laws to make sure. Our systems are designed
to be installed easily without needing an electrician etc.... ONLY if you
want to hardwire the system into an independent breaker you might want
to refer to an electrician. The systems that come with AC Power Blocks
are the only generators that can be hardwired!
5. What is a HYBRID Solar Generator System? A Hybrid system is 50% Solar
& 50% Grid Powered. In order to tie this system into the grid all you
have to do is simply plug the included 3 Stage Smart Charger that's
designed for solar applications into any of your 3-Prong 120 Volt
Plugins and that's it. If grid power goes down the system becomes
100% solar powered until grid power is restored.
6. What does 100% Solar mean? It means the system needs the power
of the sun in order to re-charge your battery or batteries. This type of
system is completely off the grid.
7.What type of batteries can be used with the generators? We recommend
using Sealed Lead Acid Deep Cycle 12 Volt Batteries. On all generator
listings we list recommended battery models and brands that work well
with the solar generators. You can find the batteries by searching online!
AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) is an important technology in a deep cycle
battery. An AGM battery is sealed & does not give off dangerous gases
like a wet lead acid battery, which is why this AGM technology is
the most popular type of deep cycle battery.
8. How to connect two or more batteries to a generator? You connect the
batteries in Parallel. Parallel is connecting Positive to Positive and
Negative to Negative. You do this with two or more batteries. Basically
you will be making one large battery. Recommend 4 Gauge Wire!
9. How hard is it to hook-up a Solar Generator? Not hard at all. All
generators come with User Manuals and detailed illustrations. Also all
wires are color coded to insure you don't accidently hook something up
10. Will a HYBRID system make my Power Meter stop or spin backwards? No
it won't. It will slow the meter down since you will be running
appliances / electronics off the generator. The more appliances you have
running off the generator the slower your power meter will spin/read.
11. Can the 60 Amp Solar Charge Controller be hooked into Wind Power? Yes
the 60 Amp Solar Charge Controller can be hooked into Wind, Solar & even
Hydropower generator setups. When the 60 Amp Controller arrives to you it will
be setup for Solar Power. There are detailed instrunctions included that
show how to hook this Charge Controller up to Wind & Hydro Generator
12. Are the solar generators Expandable / Up-gradable? Yes most of the
systems are. The systems that come with the 60 Amp Solar Charge
Controllers can have extra Solar Panels added to the system. The 60 Amp
Solar Charge controllers can handle up to 4000 Watts of incoming power
generated from the solar panels. Also the Non-Portable Solar Generators
can have as many batteries as you like connected to the system. Now the
systems that come with the 30 Amp Solar Charge Controllers can only
handle up to 400 Watts of incoming power generated from the solar panels.
13. How heavy are the Portable Solar Generators? They weigh without the
battery installed Approx. 30 Pounds. The portable units can only hold (1) Battery.
We list types & models of batteries that work well with the units.
14. What are the Dimensions of the Portable Solar Generators? 15 Inches
Wide, 16 Inches Tall & 24 Inches Long.
15. What Kind of 100 Watt Solar Panels do we use? We use 100 Watt
Monocrystalline 12 Volt Solar Panels. They weigh Approx. 16.5 LBS &
their dimensions are: 47 Inches Long, 21.3 Inches Wide & 1.4 Inches
thick. These Solar Panels come with a 25 Year Performance Warranty.
16. What Kind of 120 Watt Solar Panels do we use? We use 120 Watt
Folding / Portable Monocrystalline 12 Volt Solar Panels. They weigh
Approx: 26.5 LBS & their dimensions are: 33.25 Inches Wide, 21.5 Inches
tall. These Solar Panels come with a 5 Year Performance Warranty.
17. How long will the Solar Generator run? This is our #1 Question.
we get asked on a daily basis. There are a lot of variables that come
into play with Solar Power. 1st it depends on the number of batteries
you have, the combined Amp Hours. 2nd it depends on the number
of Solar Panels you have & how much sun they are getting in a day.
3rd depends on the appliances/electronics you are running off the
Solar Generator. Too many variables for us to give you an answer.
Now if you purchased a HYBRID System then it is capable of running
24/7 depending on the overall power drain from the appliances you are
using. Hybrid Generators will lower power bills & can run 24/7.
18. What size Solar Generator do I need? This is our #2 Question we get
asked on a daily basis. It depends on the size of your home or business &
how many appliances & electronics you have. For Example: A 5000 Watt
Solar Generator system can power a building up to 1200 Square Feet. A
8000 Watt Solar Generator can power a building 1200 to 2500 Square Feet.
A 10,000 Watt system can power a building 2500 - 3500 Square
feet. If you have a big building you can always purchase more than one
Solar Generator to run parts of your home or business.
19. How quickly do we process and ship generator orders? All generator
orders are Built New to Order! That means all parts used are New from
the various manufactures we do business with. After payment is completed
it usually will take anywhere from 8 to 18 business days to complete a
generator build plus time it takes in shipping to arrive to you. We work
fast and do our very best to get finished ahead of schedule. We keep all
customers informed of the progress!
CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS ABOUT SOLAR TAX CREDIT. FOR EXAMPLE WE ARE LOCATED IN TEXAS AND HERE THEY WILL GIVE A 30% TAX CREDIT FOR PURCHASING A SOLAR GENERATOR SYSTEM!
GET PREPARED & PURCHASE A SOLAR GENERATOR SYSTEM YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU DID!
OTHER BUSINESS ARE SELLING SIMILAR SOLAR GENERATORS FOR HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS MORE! PURCHASE TODAY & SAVE $$$$! - Please read past customer reviews left on our site!
BELOW ARE SOME OF OUR FEATURED SOLAR GENERATORS. TO SEE MORE SOLAR
GENERATORS CLICK ON THE LINKS / CATEGORIES LISTED UNDER OUR
PRODUCTS ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS PAGE, THANK YOU!
|1000 Watt 120 Volt Pure Sine Uninterrupted power supply||Portable 2000 Watt Solar Generator (4) Panel System||Portable 3000 Watt Solar Generator (4) 100 Watt Solar Panels|
1,000 Watt 120 Volt Pure Sine - Uninterrupted power supply
PORTABLE 2000 WATT SOLAR GENERATOR (4) PANEL SYSTEM WITH 30 AMP CHARGE CONTROLLER
PORTABLE 3000 WATT SOLAR GENERATOR (4) PANEL SYSTEM WITH 30 AMP CHARGE CONTROLLER
|(8) 100 Watt Solar Panel Package with Cables||HYBRID 5000 Watt Grid Tie In - Solar Generator System (8) Panel||HYBRID 5000 Watt Grid Tie In - Solar Generator System (16) Panel|
(8) 100 Watt Solar Panel Package with Cables
HYBRID 5000 Watt 8 PANEL SOLAR GENERATOR WITH 60 AMP CHARGE CONTROLLER
HYBRID 5000 Watt 16 PANEL SOLAR GENERATOR WITH 60 AMP CHARGE CONTROLLER
|Pure Sine 5000 Watt Solar Generator HYBRID (16) Panel System||HYBRID 8000 Watt Grid Tie In - Solar Generator System (8) Panel||HYBRID 8000 Watt Grid Tie In - Solar Generator System (16) Panel|
PURE SINE 5000 WATT SOLAR GENERATOR HYBRID (16) PANEL SYSTEM WITH 60 AMP CHARGE CONTROLLER
HYBRID 8000 WATT 8 Panel System WITH 60 AMP CHARGE CONTROLLER
HYBRID 8000 WATT 16 Panel System WITH 60 AMP CHARGE CONTROLLER
|HYBRID 10,000 Watt Grid Tie In - Solar Generator (8) Panel||HYBRID 10,000 Watt Grid Tie In Solar Generator System (16) Panel|
HYBRID 10,000 WATT 8 PANEL SYSTEM WITH 60 AMP CHARGE CONTROLLER - ON SALE!!!
HYBRID 10,000 WATT 16 Panel System WITH 60 AMP CHARGE CONTROLLER